Mr Croft's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My first try at TR fanfic. Sorry, but I have no name for it yet...

3 posters

Go down

My first try at TR fanfic. Sorry, but I have no name for it yet... Empty My first try at TR fanfic. Sorry, but I have no name for it yet...

Post by Tessa Mon May 11, 2009 11:02 am

Tell me what ya think, please be honest. -_- Should I keep writing, or did I fail? -_- Embarassed

Part 1:

A dark figure slowly and stealthily finds it way over the manors gate, nearly catching it's self on the iron spikes fixed atop the proud gate. Padding it's way barefoot across the estate grounds up to the kitchen door, where a soft glow from the dimmed lights is casting out of the window besides it. "May I retire for the night miss?" asked and old worn voice. The dark figure freezes right at the edge of the windows dim glow."You know you don't have to ask me this Winston, but if you must have my approval; you may retire." "Good night miss Croft," the old voice echoed from the hallways. The mysterious figure swiftly - but carefully lowered it's self to a belly crawl. And made it's way to a small vine covered decorative ladder leading up to second floor window. "How convenient" a woman's voice whispered, talking to her self.

Sliding through the window, and entering one of the manors spare rooms, the figure made her way to the Kitchen. Standing at the edge of the door way, the dark slender shaped figure unsheathes a dagger, and slowly tip toes up to where Lara is seated. Raising the dagger, and aiming for her heart, she lunges - only to be kicked from off her feet - by the ever so swift Croft - losing her footing and fall to the hard kitchen floor. Lara grabs a long knife out of one of the kitchen drawers, and faces the now standing person dressed in a black cloth stealth suit, reveling only the intruders scared, sure green eyes.

Lara stares down her opponent, raises her blade, and takes one guarded step forward. "Either drop your blade, or die where you stand, it's you choice - use it wisely." The intruder puzzled by Croft's confident smile. Chink chink, the sound of a shot gun being cocked, fallowed by the softer higher noise of the blade hitting the floor. "Thank-you Winston," Lara says in a thankful, annoyed tone. "Anytime miss... though I don't think I would of been any help; it's not loaded..." The intruder still analyzing every possible move she could make at this point, glares at the old butler, and then looks at the dagger on the floor. "Don't even think about it," Lara told

her harshly. The woman doesn't listen, and makes a lung for the knife, SHINK! Lara's blade meets her dagger, and the intruder throws a kick to Lara's stomach sending her flying back, but not knocking her down. Lara runs back towards her as though she hadn't felt a thing, and there blades meet yet again - this time resulting in a make-shift sword fight. Lara - gaining ground and forcing her opponent to back up against the wall - manages to knock the dagger from the woman's hands, and pin her against the wall.

"Winston, go find some rope, and fetch my pistols. You have a lot of explaining to do - who ever you are." "Let me go!" the woman yells. "Tut tut tut, I don't think so, now be quiet or I'll make you pay for ruining my dinner." Winston walks back in with some rope, and Lara's pistols and holsters. Lara - still holding the knife to the woman's throat - takes one of the pistols out of it's holster, and points it at the girl. "Should I call the police miss?" "No, not yet. Tie her up best you can - in the chair preferably." After Winston tied her up, he removed the top head piece of her assemble, reveling an innocent ginger haired woman, with a fearful glare.
Tessa
Tessa
Gamer

Female Posts : 48

http://s1.zetaboards.com/tessa/index/

Back to top Go down

My first try at TR fanfic. Sorry, but I have no name for it yet... Empty Re: My first try at TR fanfic. Sorry, but I have no name for it yet...

Post by adventurerLara Mon May 11, 2009 11:40 am

Well done Thumbs up , the ending is an effective cliffhanger. The description is nice, keep on writing I'd like to see the next part Very Happy
adventurerLara
adventurerLara
Gamer

Female Posts : 46

Back to top Go down

My first try at TR fanfic. Sorry, but I have no name for it yet... Empty Re: My first try at TR fanfic. Sorry, but I have no name for it yet...

Post by Mr Croft Tue May 19, 2009 9:50 am

It's great, I loved it. Can't wait for the next part. Big Grin
Mr Croft
Mr Croft
Administrator

Male Posts : 660

http://www.mrcroftsblog.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down